Don’t know where to start? I’m here to help!
I help small to midsize B2C ecommerce startups (usually in the food, travel, and outdoor space) grow their community and business through content strategy and email marketing with an emphasis on measurement and testing.
The following items will give you an idea of the kind of work I do. While each client is different, I can tailor the following into a package to fit your specific needs. Looking for monthly email marketing help? Check out Deliver – my monthly email marketing and content strategy service.
Interested? Email me to see if we’re a good fit to work together.
Content Strategy & Blog Management Services:
We’ll make sure your content is strategic and generating the results your company needs. You can keep focusing on your business and customers.
- Content Audit & Strategy
- Content planning: SEO, editorial calendar
- Content creation: writing, editing, formatting
- Content promotion: newsletters, social, outreach
- Blog setup or ongoing maintenance/optimization
The Blog Management Service includes everything your business needs to grow and convert through content marketing – whether you’re starting from scratch or need to optimize years worth of content. If and when you’re ready to bring it back in-house, we’ll be there to help.
Email Marketing Strategy & Management:
We’ll make sure your email list is not just growing, but also converting.
- Email Marketing Audit & Strategy
- Setup – new list or migration to a new provider
- Advanced – list segmenting, automation, transactional email
- Ongoing newsletter management – writing, editing, planning, testing
The Email Newsletter Management Service includes everything your business needs to grow and convert through email marketing – whether you need a one-time audit, strategy, and structure set up or need to ongoing newsletter management. This can be added on to the content strategy and blog management service or stand alone. Learn more about Email Marketing Consulting or my monthly email marketing service – Deliver.
Analytics & Measurement Consulting:
From ongoing testing to setting up process for in-house measurement and testing
- Conduct audit of past & current marketing initiatives
- Metrics and KPI development
- Marketing KPIs report with documentation for updating in-house
- Website SEO audit (keyword research, SEO report, technical report, conversion suggestions, competitor analysis)
- Google Analytics audit and training
Analytics & Measurement Consulting covers marketing channel contribution, creating testing plans and KPI development etc. – whether you need ongoing help or one-time assistance.